- Only proper athletic clothing and athletic shoes are to be worn in the courts. Non-marking shoes only. No turf shoes, street shoes, or bare feet are permitted.
- No black raquetballs are allowed.
- All racquets must have racquet guards.
- Racquetball court use is for a one-hour period beginning on the hour. (See racquetball court reservation procedures.)
- Participants should refrain from the deliberate abuse of the walls, floors, and doors.
- Eye protection is required
- Racquetball court reservations can be made one day in advance by calling 460-6313 or by stopping by the Access Control Desk in the Beaman Student Life Center.
- Once court will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved. There is a one-hour time limit.
- All players must check in at the access control area before going to a court.
- Only one reservation per call or visit with a one-hour limit on the courts. Only one reservation per person per day will be accepted.
- A waiting list will be established, and courts not claimed will be given away at 10 minutes after the hour.
- Protective eyewear is strongly recommended and must be properly worn.
- A minimum of two players is required to reserve a court.