Goals of the Training:
- Identify those you serve.
- Identify personal examples of lousy service and great service.
- Learn the five guiding principles for Belmont service.
- Identify actions that define our guiding principles.
- Demonstrate great service responses to common challenges at work.
- Develop great “recovery strategies” for those times we mess up.
The program is designed so that individuals and groups can be successful in:
- Identifying the service actions within each of the Guiding Principles that are most critical to their success,
- Monitoring progress toward service goals,
- Tracking complaints related to service,
- Celebrating service successes and
- Connecting successes to mission, vision, and the distinctive Belmont culture.