Important Admission Dates
Early Admission is available to applicants who desire early consideration for admission by January. Up to 50% of the entering class may be filled by candidates who apply through Early Admission. Candidates who are invited to interview but are not accepted through this early process will have their admission decision deferred for consideration with the regular pool of applicants.
• Early Admission Application deadline (including supplement form): Tuesday, October 1, 2013
• Interview Day: Friday, November 15, 2013 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by December 1, 2013
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: January 3, 2014
• Regular Admission Application deadline (including supplement form): Friday, February 7, 2013
OTCAS application closes for Belmont on this date
• Interview Day: Friday, March 28, 2014 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by April 9, 2014
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: May 1, 2014
OTCAS Open and Close Dates
August 1, 2013 – Application to the OTD program at Belmont University may begin with OTCAS and Belmont's online supplement form for Fall 2014 entry.
February 7, 2014 - OTCAS Application Close Date for Belmont University - deadline for late applicants to submit all application materials. The OTCAS application must be complete by this date. In addition, official GRE scores must be received by Belmont, and the online Belmont supplement and supplement fee submitted by this date.
December 12, 2013 – The OTCAS Academic Update opens. You cannot make edits to your coursework section until the AU window is open to you.
January 31, 2014 – The Academic Update closes. You cannot edit your courses after this date. OTCAS will no longer accept AU transcripts. If your AU transcripts will not be available from your college/university's registrar until after February 15, mail an unofficial grade report directly to Belmont University School of Occupational Therapy. (Do NOT send unofficial transcripts or grade reports to OTCAS).