Important Admission Dates
Application Open and Close Dates
August 1, 2015 - Online application opens for Fall 2016 entry
February 1, 2016 - Final application deadline for Fall 2016 entry
Early Admission - Available only for COTAs
Early Admission for the weekend Master of Science program in Occupational Therapy is available only to applicants who are certified occupational therapy assistants. Up to 60% of the entering class may be filled by candidates who apply through Early Admission. Candidates who are invited to interview but are not accepted through this early process will have their admission decision deferred for consideration with the regular pool of applicants.
• Early Admission Application deadline: Monday, December 1, 2015
• Interview Day: Saturday, January 30, 2016 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by February 12, 2016
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: February 26, 2016
• Regular Admission Application deadline: Monday, February 1, 2016
• Interview Day: Saturday, April 2, 2016 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by April 15, 2016
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: April 22, 2016
Prerequisite Completion Deadline
All prerequisite courses must be successfully completed and final official transcripts sent to Belmont University Admissions Office before June 1, 2016. Accepted candidates who do not meet this deadline will forfeit their seat in the entering class.