Important Admission Dates
Application Open and Close Dates
July 15, 2014 - Online application opens for Fall 2015 entry
February 25, 2015 - Final application deadline for Fall 2015 entry
Early Admission - Available only for COTAs
Early Admission for the weekend Master of Science program in Occupational Therapy is available only to applicants who are certified occupational therapy assistants. Up to 60% of the entering class may be filled by candidates who apply through Early Admission. Candidates who are invited to interview but are not accepted through this early process will have their admission decision deferred for consideration with the regular pool of applicants.
• Early Admission Application deadline: Monday, December 15, 2014
• Interview Day: Saturday, January 31, 2015 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by February 20, 2015
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: March 9, 2015
• Regular Admission Application deadline: Wednesday, February 25, 2015
• Interview Day: Saturday, March 28, 2015 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by April 17, 2015
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: May 4, 2015
Prerequisite Completion Deadline
All prerequisite courses must be successfully completed and final official transcripts sent to Belmont University Admissions Office before June 1, 2015. Accepted candidates who do not meet this deadline will forfeit their seat in the entering class.